Monday, November 27, 2006

The LADIES OF PUBCON 2006

This is our little tribute to the females who dared venture into the realm a.k.a. a tech convention (a.k.a. sausage party).

This in no way we can crown an official #1 hottest Pubcon babe. But... feel free to leave comments.



The girl on the left (Chantelle) wins the "Snappiest Dresser" award, according to the meat heads I was hanging out with (myself included). She was very nice.





This girl in pink wins the "hey, it's a cute Asian chick" award. She's moving to NYC soon for all you Yankees.








This blonde beauty from down under was a total sweetheart.













These two divas were very nice and fun. I was afraid to approach them all week for fearing a beat-down.










The ladies of PayPerPost.com. Very nice.






I think she's saying "this dude is toally macking on me... what do I do?





Unfortunately this cutie is taken, as far as I could tell (then again, I had quite a few free beers thanks to Ask.com).






Mas mujeres a la Pubcon.



The drunker I get... the better you ALL look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home